ROADIE 2 – AUTOMATIC GUITAR TUNER
Roadie 2 is an automatic string tuner that is easy to use, extremely accurate and can fine tune your guitar in seconds. Roadie 2 is compatible with almost all stringed instruments with guitar-like machine heads. It is fully standalone and uses vibration detection to tune even in the noisiest environments. Roadie 2 adds new dimensions to music-making by allowing you to freely experiment with known alternate tuning as well as save custom alternate tuning.
TUNE ALL GUITARS
Roadie 2 tunes all sorts of string instruments with guitar-like machine heads including electric, acoustic, classical, and steel guitars, 7 and 12-string guitars, ukuleles, mandolins, banjos, etc. Furthermore, Roadie Bass tunes all these instruments as well as bass guitars.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TUNING
The accompanying mobile app gives you the ability to create your own custom tuning and temperaments via the app. If you explore temperaments and find something you like but don’t know what notes you have found, Record Mode will detect them and create a tuning for you.
The accompanying free mobile app is available from the App Store and Google Play store and is compatible with a wide range of devices: iPhone (4S & above), iPad (3rd gen. & above), iPad Mini, iPod touch (5th gen. & above) and Android devices running Android version 4.3 and newer and equipped with Bluetooth 4.0.
- Fine-tune your guitar or completely change tuning in seconds.
- Get the same quality and accuracy in tuning in all environments with Roadie 2’s vibration sensor (instead of a microphone).
- Tune all sorts of string instruments including electric, acoustic, classical, and steel guitars, 7 and 12-string guitars, ukuleles, mandolins, banjos, etc with Roadie 2. Furthermore, Roadie Bass tunes all these instruments as well as bass guitars.
- Choose from over 40 preset alternate and open tuning or create your own custom tuning.
- Roadie 2 is completely standalone. Tune your instrument from wherever you are with your handy Roadie.