PowerUp 3.0 Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane
If you want to bring back your life as a kid, this is the gadget for you. PowerUp, a company is known for its tech-filled paper airplanes has come up with a cool smartphone-controlled airplane called POWERUP 3.0. If you are reading this is 2020 and beyond, you should check out their latest version which is POWERUP 4.0. This amazing paper airplane has a motor and a transmitter on its head, all on a piece of paper that could fly. Sounds unreal right?
Let us now have a look at how PowerUp drone works and how you can operate one
- Fold It: Simply fold a piece of copier paper into a paper airplane
- Attach It: Attach the Smart Module to your paper plane with the patented clips underneath the Smart Module.
- Connect It: Start the app to connect to the Smart Module with your iPhone.
- Fly It: Push throttle to full and launch the paper airplane high up into the sky. Tilt your smartphone to the left or to the right to steer your plane, increase or reduce throttle to go up or down.
- Crash-proof carbon fiber frame
- Precision control for easy flying
- Automatic thrust to assist when banking
- Lithium Polymer Battery provides 10 minutes of flight time on a single charge
- Ascend/Descend using the throttle lever
- Tilt iPhone right or left for maneuvering
- Battery level indicator
- Charging status indicator
- Range indicator
- Thrust level indicator
- Artificial horizon
- Air Traffic Control (ATC)
- BLE – Bluetooth Low Energy
- Lightweight and small
- 180 feet / 55 meters of range
- Wireless firmware update
- Micro-USB charging
- 1000 mAh Lithium Polymer power pack
- The power pack will give you non-stop flying and can charge your smartphone as well when your power runs low during flight. But don’t expect the power bank to charge your phone to 100%.
- Smartphone Controlled
- 55m Flying Range
- 10 Minutes of Flight Time
- Do It Yourself (DIY)