MiniPresso – Portable Espresso Machine
MiniPresso GR by Wacaco is a super useful Espresso maker which is so portable. With this espresso maker, you can grind your own coffee beans to prepare the drink whenever and where ever you need. Look how good the product looks, I personally liked the ergonomics. Features like lightweight and easy to use make this cool espresso maker one of the must have travel accessories. No matter if you are visiting the chilling New York or hot Arizona, this gadget should be in your travel bag. Also, the espresso maker comes with a cup embedded in it that should be super useful. Costing just under $50, this cool gadget will be worth it.
Wacaco Minipresso GR – Portable Espresso Machine
Product Features and Description (As per the Manufacturer)
Minipresso GR is the perfect portable espresso machine. Compact, lightweight and versatile, you may use any variety of coffee bean/roast, which will give you more flexibility in trying new flavors. Grinding your own beans will give you more control over your coffee preparation, resulting in a quality espresso shot that will please even the most sophisticated coffee aficionado.
Minipresso GR is your best choice to enjoy up to 50 ml of authentic espresso at home, in the office and on the go.
- Compact and featherweight: small, light and versatile handheld espresso machine with an innovative design and powerful extraction pressure for a rich and bold espresso. Comes equipped with built in espresso cup and scoop
- Grind your own beans to and get more control over your coffee preparation, resulting in a quality espresso shot that will please even the most sophisticated coffee aficionado ld espresso
- You can use any variety of coffee bean/roast, granting flexibility to try new flavors
- Efficient and easy to use semi-automatic piston that controls the amount of extracted coffee
- Does not require compressed air or N2O cartridges to function and is hand operated so that you can prepare your coffee drinks even when there’s no electricity
Minipresso GR is simple and intuitive to operate. Add ground coffee to the filter basket with the help of the integrated scoop. Apply slight pressure to level the grind. Add hot water into the water tank. Finally unlock from its travel position the piston and pump a few strokes to pressurize and extract perfect espresso with generous crema.
More Gadgets for Travels