Micro Drone 4.0
by Extreme Fliers
[As Provided By Manufacturer]
When we started building our 4th generation drone, we wanted it to be small, smart, capable of autonomous flight, able to capture smooth video, and priced affordably under $200.
You spoke, and we’ve been listening.
Below are the top three requirements you requested and we used to finally create a drone for the mainstream user:
To eliminate the steep manual piloting learning curve associated with most drones and make it as easy to fly as use an iPhone, we’ve integrated automatic self-hovering upon release of controls which is the fundamental requirement to enable advanced autonomous flight capabilities.
Smooth High-Quality Video
To eliminate customer disappointment from shaky footage captured when buying non-stabilized fixed camera drones, we hand-selected and engineered our hardware to inexpensively create a complementing flight and optics tech package that’s more powerful together.
Affordable Price Point
To eliminate the sticker shock complaints of purchasing expensive drones geared towards videographer professionals, we’ve fine-tuned the specifications and optimized them to everyday consumer uses which allowed tremendous cost reductions by designing to your technology needs.
Our proudest engineering achievements
- Smooth Autonomous Flight — Onboard flight technology that is now proven and matured over the years works beautifully together to enable smooth flight with easy piloting controls.
- High-Quality Smooth Video — Optical technology blends seamlessly with flight technology to build upon and further refine the autonomous flight hardware for even smoother video.
- Smallest Two-Axis Gimbal — Our sole engineering achievement and the reason for the decision behind going ahead with the re-engineering of our fourth generation of Micro Drone by Extreme Fliers.
- Mainstream Optimized — Explicitly designed for the majority of consumer uses, we fine-tuned the hardware on Micro Drone with specs that are directly optimized for social sharing and online viewing.
- Hardware Synergy — Our final achievement was interconnectivity and careful testing of hardware combinations that are far more powerful together than standalone to give you the end result.
- 360° Orbit — Circle selected point of interest and auto-rotate alignment focus on a central focal point.
- Follow Me — Tracks and automatically follow users at custom programmable distances and altitudes.
- Cable Cam — Reverses drone orientation to fly aircraft backward from launch location as flies away.
- Land on Hand — Visually searches for a human hand to initiate landing in hand with extended palm.
- Sideways Dolly — Mimics its flight path sideways to recreate traditional wheeled camera dolly track.
- Return Home — One tap flight instruction to autonomously navigate to initial to take-off location.
- Gesture Controls — Teaches aircraft to recognize hand/arm movements to initiate flight maneuvers.