Desklab Ultralight Portable 4K Touchscreen Monitor
If you’ve ever found yourself working and jumping from tab to tab on your computer screen and getting frustrated because it’s interrupting your workflow then this fantastic portable screen is the answer to all your problems!
Desklab is the best portable touch monitor I’ve seen
This extremely portable 4K touchscreen monitor is the perfect companion for any computer system and works, much like a tablet, so you can double down on your efficiency. The screen has strong vivid colors with sharp and clear visuals.
This Portable Monitor for your laptop has some amazing features that you shouldn’t miss, and once you’ve tried this fantastic addition to your computing set up you won’t look back! There is no doubt that this is the best portable monitor that is completely compatible with all types of systems and seamless connectivity with all systems.
As well as being lightweight this incredible productivity tool is the ideal addition to any home office. Take the stress out of working online with this helpful home operator. The monitor is safe on the eyes, with multiple settings, and with energy-efficient backlighting, it is an energy-smart and power saving.
This gaming ready desk lab monitor is a wonderful addition to every home office and smart studio. Combining the latest high technology with practical convenience, this outstanding monitor has a magnetic stand, is ultra-bright and can connect to everything that you need.
Desklab features 5 different ports, a control button, and a Power On/Off button.
– The 3.5mm AUX port lets you connect your wired headphones or earphones to the monitor. This way you can easily listen to the audio playing in this portable monitor. This is particularly useful when your smartphone doesn’t have an earphone jack so you can use desklab monitor as a bridge.
– There are two USB Type C ports that let you connect the monitor to your laptop or even smartphone (with USB C to C or MicroUSB to USB C cable). Most of the laptops will have a USB C port and there will be no lag (even 4K) as type C is super fast.
– There is an HDMI port that can be used just in case if your laptop doesn’t have type C port. Most of the older monitors still use HDMI and it is an added feature to the desklab monitor.
– There is also a Micro USB port that may be used to connect your device with a micro USB cable. This is handy because it is easy to find a USB to micro USB port when you forget your type C cable at home.
Some of the useful points to know,
- Desklab monitor features a 15″ screen which is almost equal to a typical laptop screen (15.6″)
- This 4K monitor works with any device including laptops, smartphones (Android & iPhones), tablets, etc.
- Weights 1.3 lbs or 600 grams
- The monitor features Dual Speakers
- Desklab is 0.23 inch thick. For comparison, the Apple iPad mini is 0.35 inch.
- It has 2 Type C ports, 1 HDMI port, 3.5mm jack, and a micro USB
- Magnetic stand and screen protectors are available as addons
Desklab is fit for,
- Content creators including designing, animating etc
- Stock traders
- Frequent Travelers
- Heavy Multitaskers
- Gadget Geeks
Currently, this monitor is available here. Use coupon code “5GFORGADGET” to get a 5% discount. Also, watch the review video below to better understand the product.
Update (as of September):
Some of our audience contacted me via email to let me know about the product and Desklab’s customer service. It seems the support staff isn’t responding to some claims/inquiries. Also, some units were reportedly had cracked screen when arrived. Some of the comments in this review post seem to say the same. Also, on their product page, there are no single or two-star reviews so far which is kinda unbelievable. So, if you are buying this product, please proceed after in-depth research. Our overall rating of the product has been reduced to 4 from 4.5.
- 4K Resolution Display
- Touch Screen
- Built-in Speakers
- Highly Portable
- Plug and Play
- USB C and HDMI connectivity