CircuitMess STEM Box: A Cool Programming Kit for Kids
CircuitMess STEM Box allows students to learn and create new technology. It aims at equipping learners with relevant skills for the future. So what makes this STEM kit such a unique and valuable learning tool to have?
The CircuitMess STEM kit gives learners the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills. Students learn electronic and programming skills in a fun, and entertaining way. They get to know more about:
- Sound synthesis and Sound production with Jay-D
- Wireless communication with Chatter
- Voice recognition and AI with the DIY voice assistant Spencer
- Autonomous driving with Wheelson
- Video engineering and microcomputers with ByteBoi
- Machine learning such as making and coding your own smart wearable device with Clockstar
Each STEM gadget covers a specific topic, but you can interconnect them for a more interactive experience. All the products include circuit mass electronic kits, instruction booklets, and online tutorials, among others.
What we like
- This is a great STEM toy for kids to learn coding skills interactively
- Constant updates every three months delivered right to your doorstep
- Video tutorials and instruction booklet for easy learning
- The powerful combination of electronics, education, and toys to impart knowledge
- It targets both adults and children who have an interest in electronics and science
- It provides a hands-on teaching experience
The CircuitMess STEM kit is a fun interactive way for both kids and adults to learn about technology for the future. If your kid is interested in learning about coding while enjoying the process, this STEM gadget is a good fit. Costing well under $100, there are only a few alternatives to this useful kit.
- 6 CircuitMess products to teach different skills
- BPM control
- Equalizer and sound effects
- Two 3W speakers
- 128 pixels RGB LEDs
- Relevant assembly tools included